Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day Week

We've been enjoying some beautiful weather and I've been enjoying feeling much better. We've been on lots of walks and got some yummy food from our garden!

Showing all the things he found on the scavenger hunt

Being Superman!

Only the cutest hero ever

Driving Dad to Costco

Showing off his space pack

Flying
 Dan had Labor Day off and we went up and walked around Silver Lake and had lunch. Camden loved the Cheetos and a new found love of climbing on rocks.
The beautiful view

We're still working on smiling at the camera

Attempted family shot

Climbing the "mountain" with his treasure
 My Grandma came down on Tuesday and brought some peaches to help me can. I thought we'd do about 7 but she brought two full buckets and we did 17 jars! Plus 5 jars of jam. I had a bucket left so I offered some to neighbors and they loved it.
Dan didn't tell me I was covering half the jars

So pretty!
 Grandma and Grandpa Davis brought Camden this cute shirt from Maui. He loves it!
He looks like Dan in this picture

Taking a picture of his sunflowers
We are starting one day a week "school" with Makayla today.  Camden is pretty excited but we'll see how much he actually participates!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I absolutely love all of the creative activities you do with Camden. I'll have to revisit your blog when Miles is older. And I'm in love with your canned peaches. Enjoy them for me!

Klundt Family said...

I think I like the sunflower photo the best! Thanks for sharing. And I agree with Michelle -- you do very creative and imaginative things with Camden. He is blessed to have you as his mom.

Klundt Family said...

Congrats on all the peaches! They look delicious!!

Jo Ann said...

I'm so glad you are going to have another baby. You are such great parents and children are blessed to have parents like the two of you.

jerrie said...

fun fun fun. you are so good at keeping us all up to date, thank you very much. I know I speak for everyone we love to see all the pictures. Is the space pack from the legos movie? thats adorable.The peaches look great too thats so nice you got to learn how to do that,and so yummy.I love the one of you and Camden by the lake im saving that on for my phone!
love you all

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...