Monday, September 8, 2014

Boys club

I hadn't really realized that I was outnumbered in this house until this weekend. Camden has always like boy things like cars and Lego's (which I think are gender neutral) but there was always a pretty good mixture of lovey things in there too. Now he is definitely more into shooting, poop and pee jokes, and super heroes.

Camden loves to imitate Dan and I came out of Gap the other day to see this. Camden told Dan where to sit and how to sit and plopped himself down like this for ten minutes! He thinks he's in charge and so grown up.

We walked around the gardens, at Camden's request. It was late enough in the day that they didn't make us get a hand stamp but Camden insisted.
Showing off his hand stamp
 Dan and Camden were very excited for the football game. Camden said when he's older he can have a shirt like Dad's. I think Dan is pretty excited for all the "guys" things they can do together.

Dan definitely eggs Camden on and they thoroughly enjoy  it! I'm not allowed to sing any other verse of Ants Go Marching now


Luckily, Camden is still sweet and likes to "help" me with everything. He still asks for loves and tells me he's my baby. I hope he's always a bit of a softy!

4 comments:

Klundt Family said...

I love that giggle!

Michelle said...

Ohhhh man!!! That unncontolable laughter! I absolutely love that. What a cute kiddo.

Jo Ann said...

He was so sweet tonight, asking if I needed any help. He was happy to help me eat the cake and ice cream. He is so sweet.

Dan and Nicole said...

He'll help eat dessert any day! I'm pretty sure he thinks you make it just for him each month.

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...