Saturday, May 26, 2018

May 2018

May! It's my favorite because it's warm, it's mother's day, and it's my birthday!

Uno with a toddler

Lots of hand holding in our house right now

Creative card holding


Celebrating Dan's promotion!


SO many books read after lights out
 We celebrated my birthday with dinner and dessert and a Bob Ross painting night!




Best mother's days hugs









Camden's class did Kung Fu fighting for the dance festival at school.



So excited for souvenirs from Dad's work trip

First hike of the season to Rocky Mouth Waterfall

Just two more days left of school! I can't believe it. This year has flown by. We are looking forward to some lazy days and some fun family vacations!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I just checked your blog a day or two ago and nothing. So glad I checked it again today. Fun pictures; fun life. I love you all.

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...