Thursday, August 21, 2014

End of Summer fun

Well, I've done girl's camp and Dan has done high adventure and it's been rainy and in the 80's so I think we are getting ready to say goodbye to summer! I'm actually looking forward to fall. Camden is so excited. He keeps saying, "First is Halloween, then Christmas, and then my birthday!" He's been asking when it will be Halloween so I started telling him when the leaves turn brown it is almost Halloween. Now he checks the leaves when we go outside! He's decided he will be a ghost (he decided that about five months ago!), I will be Ariel (um, nope) and Dad will be Batman. We'll see what he finally ends up with. We definitely have a silly little guy on our hands!













2 comments:

Klundt Family said...

As usual, I appreciate the photos!

Jo Ann said...

Such fun pictures. You are a talented photographer, Nicole. And, of course, you have the best subject to work with.

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...