Thursday, September 26, 2019

August 2019

I'm caught up!! And this month brings us to the last days in our first home and our first few days in Steve and Sherri's home. We were a huge bag of mixed emotions this month. We had family reunions, first days of school and seeing the foundation poured for our new house!

The view from the left hand marker of our property. I'm going to try to take a picture from here at each stage of the process.

My friend Laurel throws the best parties and invited us for a Harry Potter party!


We often have silent drives when these two bring a book

Reunion! I didn't take enough pictures.







Both boys learned to swim this summer and watching their lessons was it's own roller coaster of emotions.

Our back to school book exchange party!



Trying to stay occupied when all the toys are packed!





Don't let this face fool you, he loved it





We took Brooklyn to Just Add Chocolate for her 10th Birthday!



Back to School Dinner

First day of Second Grade

One of the perks of packing was that we had lots of boxes to play in


Our last day walking this route to get Camden from school

Our last night in our house called for a family sleepover


Moving Day!

Last selfies in front of our house




Walking our new pick up route

Wes started Upstart or "computer school"

He was not phased at all by our move 

So excited to see each other everyday

Still best buds

I mean...are they not the cutest

Wes started at a new preschool (Mountain Heights) and he LOVES it

The foundation is poured!!

Wes got this puppy at preschool orientation and he is attached. "He's my best pup!"

Dan and I got to go glow in the dark golfing. It was super fun!

Hiking grotto falls



Overall, we are all settling in. There have been a few adjustments but things have mostly been easier than I expected. I'm just so glad to have my boys with me.

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Loved seeing all the fun things you do as a family. Love all the pictures. Thanks for posting them.

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...