Sunday, November 11, 2018

September 2018

I have a lot to catch up on! I was able to spend a weekend with some friends. It was a blast but I missed my boys!


How could I not miss them, look how cute they are!

Wesley started his first year of preschool!


I can't believe this cutie is old enough to be in preschool.
 I love to see them reunited after school!


 Wes also had his first soccer practice and games.

Poor baby was sick but I got lots of snuggles!


Such a good big brother

Wes prefers to be in jammies but if that's not happening, naked will do.

Dan and I have been able to go on some fun lunch dates with Wes on Fridays
 It was L3 Lagoon day!






I got to wrap my arm like a mummy for a few weeks


Riding along on Camden's fieldtrip

Riding in style

a little homework time
 Wes and dad got to have a date day!




And Camden and Dad got to go to a football game.

Wes got a trophy and snacks!!

My cute fire puppy

Snuggles with Dad
 We celebrated the anniversary of Dan and my first date!






We had a wonderful Fall. Wesley is loving preschool and Camden is making lots of new friends and loving first grade! We found boxes of spooky cereal so now we're ready for Halloween :)

No comments:

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...