Friday, June 27, 2014

More summer excitement

I should have updated before Jared's wedding but we got too busy getting our stuff together for that and for the trek and things got away from me. So now we have a big catch up to do.

Watching Dad mow the lawn

Camden and I made Dan some photo tie tacks for father's day

He liked posing for pictures!

"Mom, look at my mustache!"

We built Camden a water sprinkler to play in. We need his cousins to come play though because I am apparently not that fun.

Yogurt face!

He loves vacuuming. Unfortunately he's gotten lots of practice dealing with all these ants.

This kids hair is so long!

"Cheese Flowers"

He was asking for a helmet and this was the closest I could find

Helping Dad play his new game on father's day

He wants to be just like his Daddy!

Little Puppy got to come down stairs on a sick day. Camden was pretty happy.

It was so cold one weekend we had to wear coats to wait for dad.

We were on the way to the park when Camden decided to stop at the hill and watch the trucks drive by.
 We had a great time in Vegas for Jared's wedding. It was nice meeting Cate's family and seeing them so happy.
Camden LOVED their waterfall

Playing some "Soccer" before the wedding.

"They're married! Yay!"

First time taking a nap in a big bed! He's getting so old.

It's donut time!
 We had an enjoyable but exhausting time at trek. We missed Camden but Grandpa Scott and Grandma Julie kept him entertained and he didn't miss us at all! He has been telling me that they left and he was sad.  I told Dan I didn't want to cook again for a week after all the prepping and cooking and clean up we did! We sat down for maybe 10 minutes a day but everything went well and it seemed like all the kids had a good time. Now the laundry is almost done and most of the gear is put away and we are getting ready for a relaxing weekend!
Enjoying fresh picked raspberries from our garden!
I'll try not to be so far behind next time!

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Another fun blog, Nicole. What a wonderful record you are making of Camden's life.

jerrie said...

wow thats a lot of stuff to cover, so fun to see him growing up. I love the pony tail, he just needs a bow! I would like to see these tie tacks you made. I love your sprinkler fun have the cousins been over to enjoy it?

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...