Sunday, November 17, 2019

October 2019

It feels like October flew by! We had a lot of fun Halloween activities and I had a blast in Scotland. I'll save that for another post when I get all the pictures. I also got to go on two field trips in October!

Camden's class went to a ranch to learn about the food groups and all the things farms produce. Afterward, we had lunch and played at a park. The kids definitely preferred the park. When I go with Camden it's like I have two kids with me and Makayla often holds my hand and wants to sit by me, too.




While I was gone, Dan took the boys to Cornbelly's




And miniature golfing with Devin and Grandpa Davis




 He took great care of the boys and they didn't even miss me!





After I got home from Scotland, I had the best little fan club waiting. I loved giving the boys their souvenirs.

They surprised me with yummy chocolates, flowers, and the nicest card.

Movie night snuggles

And snuggles every morning 
 We went on a haunted boat cruise and loved the spooky story

 We finally saw big progress on our house!

 For Wesley's fieldtrip, we went to Hee Haw farms. I loved seeing Wes hang out with his best school friend Blake.






 Krista and I took the kids to the outlets for some trick or treating activities.

Camden's all time favorite activity is staying up late for a movie night with mom and dad
 We went to see the Gardener Village Witches. This has become an annual tradition!




 We also went to the gardens to see the Scarecrow Festival, another tradition.











I love my boys!

This kid is so silly

It's almost framed!


This is still what our house looks like almost a month later.


We went to the pumpkin walk and took some silly pictures.





Annual Pumpkin carving












Ready for the Halloween Parade



Camden started basketball this month and is having so much fun. He's improving with each game.


Ready to Trick or treat!




We great time celebrating Halloween!

No comments:

December 2019

 Still playing catch up. The boys wrote their letters to Santa on the long drive home. We went to Luminaria with the cousins and had our ann...